Thursday, June 19, 2008

34 weeks...

yes! i'm on my 34th week of pregnancy(4-5 weeks to go).... still getting bigger and heavier! (can you imagine me having a 42-43 inch of waist and 136 lbs??? HUH!)

right now, all seems to be in a rush...

i want to ready everything before i give birth. i don't want to have a load of backlogs after this little new man comes out... but to no luck at all, i think i will be in deep, deep trouble...

i still have papers to file (and shred), magazines to compile, photos to BLURB, videos to make...

and then the baby things to prepare, hospital bags to get ready...

and the all dreary things of everyday living -- budgeting, cleaning, cooking, laundry, ironing and taking care of my 2 boys (the dad and the kuya)...

but i don't force myself... i just beat myself up on my mind for not being able to perform these tasks as i want them. sorry for me, the weight really takes a toll on me and i feel tired more. i just hope there will be more "bursts of energy" to come my way...

No comments: